A collection of information, links and videos:-
- LAT Notes – a roundup of information that newly certified pilots may find useful including a list of local sites that are particularly suited to novice pilots.
- Log Book – An Excel template for a Flight Log (courtesy of Tim Oatley)
- XCTrack Quick Setup Guide – A very quick roundup of the steps necessary to get a baseline version of XCTrack up and running (courtesy of Tim Oatley)
- Flight Levels – A guide for the Pilot Exam
Links to a variety of resources on the internet for pilot exam theory and revision:-
- BHPA Pilot Syllabus – Description of the exam process and the subjects to be revised
- Dales HGPC – an excellent collection of revision material for the Pilot and Advanced Pilot exams.
- Derbyshire Flying Centre – A mass of information about many flying subjects that includes revision material for the pilot exam.
- Cumbria Soaring Club – A large collection of information and links.
Some quick revision files:-
There are a number of mock exams on the internet that will give you the opportunity to test your knowledge as you prepare for the Pilot Exam:-.